Renters Insurance in Minnesota
Minnesota renter's insurance is one of the least expensive types of insurance coverage you can get, and yet it offers some of the most comprehensive coverage. After all, you don't have to own your Minnesota home to want to keep your valuables and other property safe.
The Importance of Renter's Insurance
A renter's insurance policy through our team at Kriener Insurance in Woodbury, MN is designed to protect all the belongings within your residence, and some of our coverages go beyond to offer basic liability coverage. When you speak with one of our agents, you'll find some of the basic types of renter’s insurance to include:
- Coverage for all of your personal belongings (excluding vehicles), and this provides protection both on and off your property. For example, if your hockey equipment is stolen at the gym, your renter's insurance is likely to cover it.
- Coverage for guest items stolen or damaged on your property.
- If your rental unit becomes unlivable due to a covered loss, then renter's insurance will help pay for alternative housing and necessary living spaces while your unit is being repaired.
- Medical coverage for guests who are injured on your property, such as by a dog or slip and fall.
- Protection against civil lawsuits, such as someone suing you because they were injured on your property.
For best effects and streamlined assistance in the event of an accident, theft, or another type of disaster, we recommend taking photos or videos of everything in your apartment, particularly those of significant financial or emotional value. This way, should you ever need to file a claim, you can do so easily and quickly.
Contact Kriener Insurance to Learn More About Your Options
Our renters' insurance policies come in all shapes and sizes so that you can get the exact policy you need at the price you want. Contact our team at Kriener Insurance Woodbury, MN to learn more about the different types of coverage and how to apply.